Ready to accept thermal cycling jobs here at Spur Electron.
- Width; 50cm, Depth; 55cm, Height; 60cm
- Cooling rate: Designed to aim for 15.5-minute transition from 100 to -55c
- Rate change: Typically 10c/minute
- Dew points are at -40c in the best-case scenario
- -70c – + 160c
- Tolerance at SP during ramp +5/-0 at 100c and +0/-5 at -55c
- Eight channels of type T thermocouple.
Our thermal cycling chamber provides cutting-edge technology that can hold a high quantity of boards at any given time. Controlled by a quality engineer with various decades of experience, our thermal cycling chamber is in good hands.