Europe’s foremost independent service provider of expertise and skills to the Space and Defence industry.
Space EEE Component and PCB Assembly Service Provider.
Spur Electron offers a unique combination of services to space and aerospace industries and customers, operating at a level where quality is a fundamental of our DNA.
- EEE component engineering and procurement for COTS and Space Levels
- Tailored “Low Rel” procurement programmes for COTS and COTS Plus
- Hi-Rel ESA Class 1 and Class 2 procurement in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-60C Rev1
- Analytical Laboratory for component and material analysis, micro sectioning, failure analysis, etc.
- Extensive library of over 200 shapes verified in accordance with ESA ECSS standard
- Verification programmes to project and ESA level performed in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-38C Rev1
- ESA authorised facility for performing micro sectioning in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-38C Rev1
- ESA approved PCB assembly in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C Rev1 and ECSS-Q-ST-70-38C Rev1
- PCB assembly also to ECSS-Q-ST-70-61C standard
- IPC PCB assembly for Low-Rel space applications
- Participant and supporter to numerous UK Space and ESA working groups and policy forums including the ESA SCSB.
Providing those clients requiring the very pinnacle of product reliability with a comprehensive range of expertise, covering all facets of component engineering, materials sciences and manufacturing capability necessary for you to meet and exceed your performance aims. These services include:
- Initial components review and risk assessment
- Component quality / reliability definition to meet specific mission requirements
- Component and material procurement to ensure availability, on time, within budget and specification
- Detailed assessment of proposed PCB layouts and assembly methodologies
- Assembly of board and/or finished units to meet all internationally recognised space standards.
The above services are fully supported by a Component and Materials Assessment Laboratory, with a worldwide reputation for workmanship and analytical knowledge.